From A Lamb To A Dragon.
Editorial by Kenny Brownlee (TheFinalGate.COM Ministries)
Like a lamb and spoke like a dragon
You may have already read this very same writings from another editorial titled “Mark Of The Beast.” Please excuse me for that, but I found it necessary to repeat the same parts to further cast light on the 2nd beast.
13 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne,
and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed.
And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,
“Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” 5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
The 1st Beast rising up out of the sea.
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an
image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both
speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive
a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
The 2nd Beast coming up out of the earth.
The first beast is nations of the world who have teamed up together to form a new world order. It is anyone’s guess who those nations will be. It could be China,
Russia, European nations and allies. The second beast is most likely the United States.
We started out as a Godly nation based on Godly values and principles and now, we are more like a dragon.
We are more concerned with killing the un-born than trying to protect them and spending all our efforts toward hate and division, censorship, authoritarian government,
and sexual immorality. You know through out the bible the theme of evil is always murder (sheading of innocent blood), sorcery, idolatry, and sexual immorality.
For example in Rev 9: 20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons,
and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their
sexual immorality or their thefts.
Is The United States the 2nd Beast?
How did the United States get started?, without going through the entire history of our nations beginnings we will just focus on the main points.
- After many years of being under the rule of the King of England, our founding fathers decided to declare our independence and start our own country.
We all know how hard and difficult that was and how so many patriots gave their lives in that bloody revolution so we today could enjoy true freedom.
- Most of the early pilgrims departed from England for religious freedom from the single state-run Church of England, and for that reason, many protestant churches or religions was
started and became the foundation for this new country. It was basically Christianity that was thriving within this new world and for this reason Godly values and principles
is embedded within the Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights and the entire United States Constitution.
- By the time the Declaration of Independence was adopted in July 1776, the Thirteen Colonies and Great Britain had been at war for more than a year.
Relations had been deteriorating between the colonies and the mother country since 1763. Parliament enacted a series of measures to increase revenue from the colonies,
such as the Stamp Act of 1765 and the Townshend Acts of 1767. Parliament believed that these acts were a legitimate means of having the colonies pay their fair share of the
costs to keep them in the British Empire.
- The United States Declaration of Independence, officially The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, is the pronouncement and founding document
adopted by the Second Continental Congress meeting at Pennsylvania State House, which was later renamed Independence Hall, in the revolutionary capital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
on July 4, 1776. The Declaration explains why the Thirteen Colonies, which were in the beginning phases of war with the Kingdom of Great Britain,
regarded themselves as thirteen independent sovereign states no longer subject to British colonial rule. With the Declaration, the 13 states took a collective step that proved
the first step in forming the United States but also, in its adoption, formalized the Revolutionary War, which had been ongoing since the Battles of Lexington and Concord
in April 1775. The Declaration of Independence was signed by each of the 56 delegates to the Second Continental Congress, who came to be known as the nation's Founding Fathers.
The 56 included delegates from New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware,
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. The Declaration became one of the most circulated and widely reprinted documents in early American history.
Declaration of Independence
The United States Constitution
Written in 1787, ratified in 1788, and in operation since 1789, the United States Constitution is the world’s longest surviving written charter of government. Its first three words – “We The People” – affirm that the government of the United States exists to serve its citizens. The supremacy of the people through their elected representatives is recognized in Article I, which creates a Congress consisting of a Senate and a House of Representatives. The positioning of Congress at the beginning of the Constitution affirms its status as the “First Branch” of the federal government.
The Constitution assigned to Congress responsibility for organizing the executive and judicial branches, raising revenue, declaring war, and making all laws necessary for executing these powers. The president is permitted to veto specific legislative acts, but Congress has the authority to override presidential vetoes by two-thirds majorities of both houses. The Constitution also provides that the Senate advise and consent on key executive and judicial appointments and on the approval for ratification of treaties.
For over two centuries the Constitution has remained in force because its framers successfully separated and balanced governmental powers to safeguard the interests of majority rule and minority rights, of liberty and equality, and of the federal and state governments. More a concise statement of national principles than a detailed plan of governmental operation, the Constitution has evolved to meet the changing needs of a modern society profoundly different from the eighteenth-century world in which its creators lived. To date, the Constitution has been amended 27 times, most recently in 1992. The first ten amendments constitute the Bill of Rights.
Bill Of Rights
The Bill of Rights serves as guidelines of our basic rights concerning free speech, right to bear arms, our right concerning justice and the rule of law, rights to privacy without government intrusion. It is the standard of all the laws in which our country is based on to continue to have the right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The most important document that holds all our rights together and should be adhered to at all costs by all government offices and courts throughout the United States in every state every county, and every city and communities.
I believe the United States is the 2nd Beast
We as a country have committed many sins against God through out our history, but I still believe we started out as a Lamb. Now, I am concerned that we are more like a Dragon.
Let us look at the different issues of our country and society that we face today. For this purpose to show why our country could be the Lamb and the Dragon of the 2nd beast.
Note: But, before we do that let me say this; I am not judging anyone or promoting hate toward anyone, I am only trying to show why the United States could be the 2nd beast written about in Revelation 13. What people do is his or her rights enclosed within the documents described above, and should be and is used to form and govern our country. What people do is not always under the rule of God or the values from God, which is also a right given under our Constitution, the right to religion or not. The right to believe in God or not. I am describing below the sharp differences between Godly values and un-Godly values. Pro-Christ and Anti-Christ, Pro-Life and Pro-Abortion.
Afterall, I am talking about a Lamb and a Dragon.
Like A Lamb
- Pro-Life is and should be the banner cry of our nation because we believe in God, we believe that God gave us the rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Which is stated within the Declaration of Independence drafted by the founding fathers. Pro-Life is the message from God of life, hope, salvation, love, and compassion and concern for the un-born. More like a lamb.
- Law and Order must be guided by Godly principles and values, it is built into the Bill of Rights. We must thrive to maintain the rule of law so society can continue to exist and grow within moral standards for future generations.
- Climate Change is more of a mis-information campaign than what we are led to believe. The fact is Only God can control the climate, man cannot. We can do more to improve our environment and habitats than just attacking the fossil fuel industry. The United States fuel industry is the most efficient form of energy in the world. Even if you totally kill all fossil fuel production in this country and in Europe the amount of toxic pollution from other countries like China, Russia, Brazil, India, and all the middle east countries will continue to destroy the planet as activist claim. If we believe in God as the creator of all things, then we should believe that our planet is still warming up from the Ice Age post flood. Our planet is not billions of years old according to the biblical timeline of 6500 years.
- Biblical and biological, there is only two genders, Male and Female. There maybe males who have female tendencies, or females who have male tendencies but only one can give birth by first producing an egg and only one can produce sperm to mix with that female egg to produce offspring. This process is natural and is given by God to reproduce our spices.
- In the bible we read of stories in which cities were destroyed by fire and brimstone for this madness, it is un-natural and is not from God for persons of the same sex to have sex relationships. A male and female are to marry and produce offspring to keep our spices going. It is impossible and un-natural for partners of the same sex to produce offspring.
- Natural female rights should be protected based on those same documents of our nation.
Like A Dragon
- Pro-Abortion is the exact opposite of the right to Life which is stated within the very documents that declared our Independence. Today abortion activists are more like an occult, protest of hate, anger, and destructive actions than the message of hope, life, and liberty. How much love would it take to be concerned for the un-born? This is anti-Christ, more like a dragon.
- Without the rule of law and order only chaos and lawlessness will thrive, only the rich and wealthy can survive that type of rule for the short term. If we allow crime and dis-order to rule the day, we will not be able to have life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. Without law and order the lower class will turn to killing, stealing, and hating each other. This is more like a dragon.
- Climate Change has become a religion that has been pushed and taught to the new generations that is now worshipped by millions. This climate change has created new generations of activists that are willing to sacrifice everything and believe with all their being that they must save the planet. They have been brainwashed into believing that fossil fuel is the problem. The fact is Only God can control the climate, man cannot, and fossil fuel is not the blame, our planet is dying because of sin. There are trillions and trillions of dollars to be made by these new green industries and that is what is driving climate change. Sounds more like a dragon to me.
- Transgender Sex Orientation is very destructive to humanity. It is absolutely not from God or Christianity. It was never written about specifically in our founding documents of this country, but now it is the forefront of adding to or taking from the laws within those same documents. The idea seems like some type of hybrid race, it seems confusing from its simple idea of male or female. This will be tinkered with by science and drugs that will only cause more harm to humanity. Either way it sounds more like a dragon than a lamb.
- Sexual Immorality is one of the fastest growing trends in American and the world. It is no wonder considering that it is used by Satan and his army more than any other vice or sin to deceive so many. It is natural to have sexual desires and needs and is the most difficult flesh driven human condition to master and control. So many falls victim and are ensnared never to recover or escape its grip.
- Why should the rights of natural females be overhauled by the new rights for transgender males concerning female sports.
- What kind of world would you save without law and order?
- What kind of world will it be with abortion clinics in every small town or at least within walking distance for all who seek abortion?
- Who would have babies in this wonderful world where the transgender teachers will pollute your child before the age of seven about choosing their sex?
- Will the elite allow transgender education in their kid’s private schools, or will it just be in public schools?
- Even if you can save the planet by killing all fossil fuel production in the United States, who will protect our planet from lithium and cobalt mining operations in other countries that you will not be able to control?
- Who will protect us from all the 100 Trillion Bits of Space Debris circling our planet that will only get worse? I can see the writing on the wall now, another generation will be protesting to clean up the space debris before our planet becomes like Saturn. They will call it “Earth Rings Change” Save Our Planet Now!
- After legalizing all forms of drugs, what will you do with all the oppressed and homeless victims of drug addictions in the world?
- After de-funding police and banning all guns from legal civilians, what will you do to protect them from criminals who will still have guns?
Why Can't We Solve Our Problems?
Within the United States we are divided by two political parties who are struggling with each other for power, a “office power struggle” if you like. The one claims to be conservative (more about Godly values and principles) while the other is more liberal or progressive (more about moving forward without reviewing Godly values or principles). The one seems to push through without truly researching and considering the consequences. While the other seems to be more cautious and more concerned for the ending results. The one seems to move very quickly like trying to push through without being seen. While the other is more about making sure it will work out or at least be accepted by the people.
Why can’t the two set and talk with open platforms and be willing to negotiate and work together to resolve the problems and issues that face our nation and world?
The answer is, the two are much to divided in the belief in or of God.
What about the southern boarder? I must say, I have no idea why they cannot come together and resolve this issue. It is incomprehensible to me why that boarder is such a disaster and humanitarian nightmare that cannot be acknowledge and fixed by government representatives who claim to have intelligence. It is the most un-Godly event that I have ever witnessed in my lifetime. The one is more derivative as if hiding something, or talking about issues without really saying anything. One may re-word or change statements that was said weeks ago or even mis-quote the Declaration of Independence without any real accountability.
Why does mainstream news networks tend to be on one side and not the other? Why do they concentrate more on attacking and ripping apart the other side while propagating praises for their side? The answer is quite simple; cable TV programming package system, that system insures revenues regardless of viewers. The incentive is built in to support and align with one or the other political parties. This is also true for social media platforms except we the people provide the incentive by our addictions to them. It is amazing to me that congress will look into regulating social media while not realizing the destructive political driven news networks that fuel division and hatred within our country.
Look, it is not that hard to see and understand that the two major political parties within the United States, the Republican Party (conservative), and the Democratic Party (liberal, progressive) are the Lamb and the Dragon of Revelations 13. I think it would be safe to say that the Lamb is the Republicans, and the Dragon is the Democrats. You may not agree with that, but you should agree it makes since and seems to line up quite well. Regardless of which party that you align with, the Democratic Party seems to fit much better on the dragon side than the lamb side.
Let me give you one last example to drive this point home.
Back in January of 2023 then vice president Kamala Harris gave a speech at an abortion celebration event, and she stated this in that speech.
Now, let us look at exactly what the Declaration of Independence states.
The vice president left out the word “Life” and she also left out “Creator” (God). Not only did she leave these particularly important words out but specifically indicated that it was not bestowed upon us as though we bestowed it upon ourselves. Now, all women have the right to abortion because “life” is no longer one of the God given rights that our nation has promised to protect. Do you see how words and phrases can be altered to fall in line with pollical agendas and policy. Do you also see what will happen to the entire United States Constitution and documents of independence, and the justice system and democracy that starts with Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness once the dragon takes full power of this country.
Every elected person must take an oath before taking office, including the President who must swear or affirm to "I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
It is truly a sad day for the United States when this simple oath no longer holds elected official’s accountable for un-constitutional remarks and claims.
This is not without hope, we as Christians can be effective by not voting for un-Godly politicians that will continue to lead this country into the month of the dragon. Some may say, I belong to Gods Kingdom and do not worry about man’s governments, but let me remind you what our Lord Jesus said. Matthew 5:13-16 13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Well that did not say anything about voting, but if God set this nation in motion, then He also made sure we would have the right to vote. Look, we are the hands and feet of Jesus. I know Jesus is coming back and He also told us that theses things must come to past, but Abraham ask on behalf of Lot and his family was spared, Moses ask God not to destroy the children of Israel after they had already turned back to idolatry at the foot of mount Sinai.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
We as Christians should stand up for the Kingdom (Lamb) and do all we can for the sake of future generations that otherwise may not be given the chance.
God, I pray that you forgive our country of the sins commented against you, forgive us for ignoring the un-born, forgive us for our sexual immorality,
forgive us for our hatred toward one another, forgive us for judging one another without cause and God, lead us to the path of righteousness
to restore this country to what it once was. I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.